Hair mask is a must-have for any season.
In the blog, we will share interesting recipes for hair masks from different vegetable oils in their combinations or with other products that can be easily prepared at home.
In the article "Hair oil: which one is right for you?" we have learned how to determine your hair type and all the other nuances and how to choose the right oil for the own type.
The hair mask works faster and has a high result. The secret is that it contains a high concentration of useful and valuable components that affect the hair cuticle.
Jojoba Oil hair mask
As well as directly applying neat jojoba oil to your hair and scalp, you can also make up more luxurious hair masks from different natural ingredients.
It is a hair mask you can use to help nourish dry or damaged hair.
- 3 tablespoons of cold pressed organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons of raw natural honey
- 1 tablespoon of Jojoba Oil
1. Place the ingredients in a bowl and warm them gently in the microwave for a few seconds.
2. The hair mask will be absorbed better if your hair and scalp are slightly damp (use a water spray).
3. Apply a small amount of the hair mask in your hands and gently run your fingers through your hair, working it into the hair and scalp.
4. Put on a plastic shower cap and leave for 20 minutes to be absorbed.
5. Wash out with a mild shampoo, ensuring all the oil has been removed.
Homemade hair growth oil
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 10 drops Coconut oil
- 5 drops Castor oil
- 5 drops Apricot kernel oil
Directions: mix all the ingredients together and shake gently.
1. An hour before you take a shower, apply the mixture on your scalp.
2. Rub it gently to improve circulation.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
Rice bran oil hair mask ingredients:
-Your favorite deep conditioner
- 1/3 cup of Rice bran oil
- 1/3 cup of Hemp seed oil
- 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil.
1. Mix the deep conditioner and rice bran oil thoroughly, then add the Hemp seed oil, add in the essential oil if using.
2. Stir until all the ingredients have married well with each other.
3. Shampoo your hair and pat dry with a turban then apply the mask to your hair in sections and smoothen throughout the hair then cover with a shower cap and hot towel.
4. Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
5. Rinse out thoroughly and style your hair as usual.
Almond oil hair mask
1.1/8 cup Sweet Almond Oil
2.1-2 drops Lavender essential oil
3.1-2 drops Peppermint essential oil
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Comb through dry hair and let sit for at least 30 minutes. Use shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
Hair repair mask
This hair mask restores natural hair oils and prevents further weakening of your strands.
1.2 tbsp Castor Oil
2.2 tbsp Olive Oil
3.2 tbsp Coconut Oil
4.2 tbsp honey
Make sure to create a smooth blend for this hair mask. Apply on hair and wrap in shower cap or plastic. Leave the solution on for 45 minutes to 1 hour and rinse thoroughly.